The Innovation and Continuity in Care Grant Program Winners Have Been Announced Direct Relief and BD have partnered with the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics (NAFC) on the Innovation and Continuity in Care Grant Program.
This funding is focused on programs which will allow NAFC member organizations to continue or expand their ability to provide much needed health care for the medically underserved in their communities.
This is the first inaugural year of funding for the Program, and with over 200 applications for this first year, the continued need for support of Free and Charitable Clinics and Charitable Pharmacies is evident, making the decision process difficult.
This year’s winners are:
- Christian Health Center, Camden, AR
- Crossings Community Clinic, Oklahoma City, OK
- Health Access, Inc., Clarskburg, WV
- HelpCare Clinic, Kearney, NE
- His Hands Free Clinic, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Hope Medical Clinic Inc., Ypsilanti, MI
- Mission Medical Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- Ogemaw Hills Free Methodist Church (Ogemaw Hills Free Clinic), West Branch, MI
- Snake River Community Clinic, Lewiston, ID
Congratulations to this year’s winners! We wish you continued success in helping those in need.