This statement outlines the policy and procedures of Rx Outreach, Inc. regarding the collection and use of your personal information from your visit(s) to our Web site.
We collect no information about you, other than information automatically collected and stored (see below), when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Rx Outreach is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Web site. It is our goal to maintain compliance with the highest standards of website privacy so our visitors may use the site for healthcare information needs. Rx Outreach is committed to making certain that our Web site is used as a resource to fulfill our mission of serving others.
Information gathered on our Web site is used to monitor effectiveness in providing relevant and credible health information, in answering questions, and in improving our website.
We gather general information to monitor site usage and improve the quality of the website that is not linked to any personal identifying information.
The Web site recognizes and collects the domain name of a visitor’s server (for example, gmail.com). We do not automatically collect personally identifiable information, such as, name, e-mail address, physical address, unless you specifically provide that information to us. Examples of how you might provide us with such personal information include:
• Creating a web account to access your Rx Outreach data;
• Completing forms such as enrollment, a survey or feedback form;
• E-mailing us with a comment;
• Subscribing to our e-mail newsletter;
Using Information Collected
• Rx Outreach does not sell, share, or release personal information about its website visitors to any third parties, unless compelled by law.
• Personal information provided by you may be used to distribute materials related to your areas of interest.
• The information we collect about the domain name of the server from which you are visiting is aggregated and used solely to determine the number of visitors to our site each day, and sources of traffic.
• E-mail addresses provided by visitors are used to respond to comments submitted through our feedback and surveys forms, when indicated. E-mail addresses provided when subscribing to e-mail newsletters are used to distribute the newsletter via email to subscribers. Information provided by visitors who choose to establish a web account is used to furnish that page with the data requested by the visitor and to send information requested by the visitor.
Who Has Access to the Information
Only Rx Outreach web team employees have access to information collected from our website. If a visitor submits additional identifying information, that information is available only to the staff involved in fulfilling your requested activity.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser setting to prevent acceptance of cookies. Check with your Internet Service Provider for assistance in changing this setting. You should be aware that significant portions of our Web site will not function properly if you do not accept cookies.
Authorized Use and Your Consent
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of the information discussed above. By entering patient validating information, you are attesting that you are accessing your personal information or have been authorized to access the personal information of another. Changes in this policy will be posted on this page so that you may always be aware of what information is being collected, how it is being used, and under what circumstances it is being disclosed.
Accessing other websites through links on this website
We offer the opportunity to communicate to health care providers and programs via e-mail. Because normal e-mail is not encrypted, the possibility exists that unauthorized individuals may intercept e-mail messages with Rx Outreach. Rx Outreach is not responsible for privacy of e-mail messages except those stored in our system.
Rx Outreach will protect the personal information that you share with us. Our website, www.rxoutreach.org is developed by Rx Outreach, Inc. Our address is: PO Box 66536, St. Louis, MO 63166-6536. Our Privacy Officer can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 314-627-6100.
Rx Outreach · St. Louis, MO · 1-888-RXO-1234 (1-888-796-1234)