Health And Wellness Outreach
Launched in St. Louis in 2014, the Health and Wellness Outreach program was developed to improve the overall health and well-being of low-income seniors and other at-risk communities. The Health & Wellness Outreach program teaches simple, effective ways to increase physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- Health screenings, presentations on chronic disease management, and community resource information.
- The annual Health and Wellness Expo in North St. Louis City, and other community resource fairs.
- Health and Wellness Outreach teaches small group class topics such as:
- Activities for a healthy lifestyle
- Budget-friendly meals
- Mental health and cognition
- Medication safety
- Health and Wellness Fads
- Dental health
Workshops can also be customized to fit the organization's interests and needs. Our program has partnered with more than 50 community churches, senior centers, and social service organizations to reach over 10,000 people since 2015. We provide our workshops at no cost to the organization and eliminate the transportation barrier by traveling out to the community.
Currently, the Health & Wellness Outreach program is seeking new community partnerships to facilitate our workshops and empower our community with the education they need to live long, healthy, independent lives.
To request a workshop or program information, please complete the form here.