Cocktails on the Track is back for it’s second year!
Rx Outreach and event co-chairs Tom Manenti, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MiTek Industries, Inc. and Dr. John Pieper, President of St. Louis College of Pharmacy invite you to “play with a purpose” at the Cocktails on the Track and Ultimate Fan Experience on Friday, September 16, at 6:00 p.m. at Busch Stadium.
$150 individual tickets include premium parking, open bar, food, batting, pitching, and on field access.
|You and your guests will enjoy:
Come enjoy an ultimate baseball experience that also demonstrates your commitment to creating a healthier community.
- Appetizers on the field of the 11-time World Series Champions St. Louis Cardinals
- Cocktails from the open bars in the Cardinal and Visitor dugouts
- Pitching in the bullpen to a Cardinals staff catcher in full uniform; your pitch speed measured with a radar gun
- Taking a swing in the batting cages with a Cardinals staff pitcher in full uniform
- Exclusive networking with industry leaders
- Helping people in need get their lifesaving medicine
Click here to download and print flyer.
We had so much fun last year!