Rx Outreach Web Account
What can you do with a web account?
With a web account you can:
- View the status of your current orders
- Check fills remaining and expiration dates of your current prescriptions
- Check your current enrollment status
- New customers can enroll online
- Customers with expired enrollments can re-enroll online
- NEW! Refill existing prescriptions
- NEW! Order diabetic supplies
Creating a web account
All that is required to create a web account is an active email account. Click on “Sign In” to create a web account using your email address and a password chosen by you. Once you setup an account, you will receive a verification email to the address provided in the account. You will be required to click on a link within the verification email to activate your account. Once activated, you will have access to all your information day or night.
Accessing your existing web account
Once your web account has been created and activated, you can access it anytime by clicking the ‘Sign In‘ link at the top right of every page on our website.
Advocates can access the account information of all their patients enrolled in the Rx Outreach program. They can also enroll or re-enroll multiple patients from a single web account.