Aug 8, 2016, 2:41pm CDT
Managing Editor, St. Louis Business Journal
The awards, which were introduced more than a decade ago, promote diversity around race, sexual orientation and disability.
In selecting this year’s class of Diverse Business Leader honorees, the St. Louis Business Journal
chose 20 award winners who have showcased their dedication to growing their companies and communities. The awards, which were introduced more than a decade ago, promote diversity around race, sexual orientation and disability. The Business Journal
received more than 100 nominations for the awards this year.
At any company or organization, diversity and inclusion play a vital role in maintaining a competitive advantage, and St. Louis has a wide variety of diverse leaders, from executives and entrepreneurs to social and educational leaders.
The 2016 honorees are:
- Villie Appoo, Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois
- Castor Armesto, Spire Inc.
- David Cade, The Boeing Co.
- Yinka Faleti, United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Robert Feldman, NextGen Information Services
- Juan Ferreira, Monsanto
- Jovita Foster, Armstrong Teasdale
- Alicia Graf Mack, Webster University, D(n)A Arts Collective
- Ron Green, MasterCard
- Shanise Johnson, St. Louis Internship Program
- Tishaura Jones, City of St. Louis
- Al Li, Asian American Chamber of Commerce; Regions Bank
- Meg Manley, McCormack Baron Salazar
- Sandra Marks, Clayco
- Art McCoy, Jennings School District
- Darryl Munden, Rx Outreach
- Christopher Pickett, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale
- Felicia Pulliam, FOCUS St. Louis
- Jason Sengheiser, 22nd Judicial Circuit Court
- Stan Williams Jr., AXA